• 25 // Irish // Female // Business Graduate // Blogger •

Labels

🌺October Product Review🌺 // Yay 👍🏼 or Neigh ft. Cosmetic Alliance 🐴

It's October, you know what that means....

It's also means another month of trying out different popular products and giving my two cents on them. This month I was incredibly lucky to collaborate with Cosmetic Alliance who very generously sent me some products to review. Therefore, everything I review can be bought directly from their website. Not only is their Customer Service Team an absolute dream to talk to, but the website offers pretty sweet deals, like if you order before 3:30pm you'll have your order the next day - guaranteed! Shipping - which is €3.99 - for orders after 3.30pm will be delivered to your door within two days. Sweet! So a huge thank you to everyone at Cosmetic Alliance!!

Abella Viva Tan Mousse in Bronze **Product of the Month




The moment has finally come! I have finally found the perfect tan. The Abella Viva tan ticked every single box for me; the mousse is streak-free, super easy to apply, does.not.smell(!!) and, if you opted to shower the next morning (which is recommended), you don't lose about 4 shades. After 3 months in the sunny US of A, my skin is definitely a lot less ghostly pale as it typically is so I can't wait to see what it'll look like applied to milky white skin. A definite A+ from me.



Purchase this tan directly from Cosmetic Alliance here

Sans Soucis 3D Mascara

Have you ever noticed that the people with the nicest eyelashes are (a) boys or (b) children? Which is damn ironic because they are the people who least need long feather-sweeping lashes! Fortunately, there's Sans Soucis' 3D Mascara for those of us lagging in the eyelash-department. The slim wand catches every itty bitty mascara while separating each lash to give a fuller look. 10/10

Purchase this mascara directly from Cosmetic Alliance here

Sans Soucis Pure Matt Foundation




About 5 hours after application

I wanted to like this foundation. I really did. I thought -after the success of my other two products and how much I adored the 3D mascara - it was going to be a guarantee.

I was wrong.

Very wrong.

I have talked openly about how I suffer from an oily T-zone and am currently trying to deal with a bad complexion. This foundation slid down my face within an hour and separated on my cheeks, highlighting my bad complexion even more. In my opinion it's not suited for oily skin at all and the promise of full coverage is laughable.

Again, I cannot express enough how grateful I am to Cosmetic Alliance. For them to send me - a tiny blogger - products to review meant so much. So make sure to check them out - all their details are 👇



Website: http://www.cosmeticalliance.ie/
Instagram: cosmetic_alliance

There are also a number of stockists of both Abella Viva and Sans Soucis brands based in Co. Limerick so check out their Facebooks:

Enchant Beauty: here
Nicola's Beauty at BEAU Ireland: here
All About You: here

Like this post? Make sure to follow me on my other socials for more shits and giggles!



ohhheyitsaimee
ohhheyitsaimee

Until next time...
Aimee









No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig